a Mondo Digital subsite

Looking for the Upcoming Releases List? Here it is!

Cinema Arcana presents The VHS Archives!

Looking for Something Else? Check our Table of Contents!

Swing by our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram Pages for more news and updates!

Follow our movie reviews at Letterboxd!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Xmas from Cinema Arcana!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Apologies for the lack of fresh content lately--I have a half-dozen articles sitting around in various states of completion, not to mention updates on my VHS Archives and Name that Movie Monday series--but the day-job has been kickin' my butt lately, and I've been finding it hard to muster up the energy by the time I make it home. Still, I appreciate everyone stopping by; I've at least been managing regular updates to the Upcoming Releases List! I hope you and yours all have an excellent holiday season. Fingers crossed for a saner 2012!

© 2011 -- Bruce Holecheck. All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. jervaise brooke hamsterDecember 25, 2011 at 9:00 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete